Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Clear Lake Pictures

Here are a few (ok, several) pictures from our trip up to the lake. They're mostly from our golfing day on Sunday. Next time I must remember to give my camera to others and make them take pictures with me in them!


Our midnight walk down by the lake.

Alison, Linda, Dad, Jonathan, Me, Ryan

Cart Buddies - Ryan & Jonathan. They were nervous about golfing with Dad!

Alison's "golfing dance"

Dad teeing off on the 9th hole. It's one of 2 holes that you can see the lake on.

Alison putting on the most difficult green.

Jonathan teeing off.

Alison & Dad

Alison & Ryan

Jonathan & I

This is one of my favourite pictures of the day.

The sun setting as Linda chips in on the last hole.

Linda, Maggie and Alison chilling at the cabin.

Typical Ryan & Alison





No comments:

Post a Comment