Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Blog!

I have never made a blog before, so bear with me!

I'm hoping this will be a place for me to just get my ideas out, maybe share some of my life goings-on, and of course, my creative endevours!

Recently, I've been taking some photography classes, so once I figure out the best way to post them, I'll share some of my favourites. They're nothing spectacular, but I'm pretty proud of what I've accomplished since I started in January! Next on my list of things to save up for is the camera I want. A Nikon D90. You may have seen the Ashton Kutcher commercial. Believe me, it has nothing to do with my reasoning for purchasing this camera. I just saw the commercial last night, and I've been coveting this camera since it came out in October. I'm also going to get this fabulous camera bag from Dakine. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get it in the pattern that matches all of my other Dakine luggage, but it'll still be cool I'm sure. http://www.dakine.com/sport-packs/photo/mission-photo/

1 comment: