Sunday, May 24, 2009

Photography Class

Since January, I've been taking photography classes through a continuing education program at the local collage. It's been so great! I never really knew how to take "good" pictures before, and now I'm on my way to being a better photographer. I've uploaded some of my favoutites from the last couple months to a shutterfly site to share with everyone!
captivationbykendra.shutterfly.com
I had planned on putting up the best ones since January....but let's just say I've improved so much that I think my pictures from my first 3 months of classes just aren't very good! I may add them later just so you can see what I mean!

So this week I'm off to take pictures of a variety of mood lighting assignements: "Colour as the Subject", "Warm Tones" and "Cool Tones". Check back next week to see the results!

1 comment: